Monday 7 May 2012

MOTHERS DAY! Personal Post 6

I love my mom, and on May 13th I can let her know without the usual awkwardness. Me and my mom are a lot alike. Except i'm normal. I'm just kidding! But she can be a handfull. She's alot more opinionated than myself, which sometimes leads to confrontation, but oh well I love her for who she is. We both go through phases of being dramatic to being completely mellow. Maybe we're so much a like because i've inherited a personality disorder? I hope not. I was looking for a Coach bag to get my mom at the mall for her mother's day gift, but they were on average about 500-600$. Whoever's idea it was to open a Coach store at Polo Park clearly thought Winnipeg only consisted of brain surgeons and Paris Hilton. So I settled for a Guess purse, and she better like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment