Monday 28 May 2012

Stressed. Personal Post 7

My head's about to explode any second. I need a break from reality ASAP. I feel so overwhelmed with life and I feel like i just can't catch a break. With school, relationships, family, emotions etc. life is just getting me down lately. Exams are freaking me out like they always do and of course there's a huge year end project for every class which isn't helping anything either. I just want to curl up in a ball and hibernate  until everything's good again. There's just too much on my mind that I can't even deal with it anymore. That procrastination is really creeping up on me! When things just keep building up and building up it just gets to the point where you feel unable to do anything about it. Ughhhhhh I just want this year to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment