Tuesday 5 June 2012

Author's Note


Author’s Note



So much to do, so little time.



Life is simply all about living it to it’s full potential. How many days would you say you have wasted? I want an experience. But not just any experience, the experience of a fulfilled life. There are so many things I want to do before it’s all over, before I don’t have the chance to do it anymore. I want to live with no regrets and live for each day, not for the next day or the previous one. Accomplishment is one of the greatest feelings in the world, and I plan on accomplishing the goals I have set out for myself during this journey we call life. Now of course there are always complications and obstacles set on our path, but where there’s a will, there’s a way, right? I’m not exactly one to follow inspiring and motivational quotes found everywhere you look, but sometimes that cheesy magnet you see on grandma’s fridge can really change your perspective. Do what makes you happy, and realize that it’s more than okay to step out of your comfort zone sometimes. Make it worthwhile, because the destination means nothing without the journey. Good memories, bad memories, failed attempts, accomplishments, smiles and frowns, take chances and do whatever it takes to make you smile, because after all, life is too short to be anything but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment