Friday 15 June 2012

Farewell Class of 2012- Personal Post 15

For the past four years I have gone through good and bad memories with a lot of my classmates. Mostly good though! I have grown as a person and have learned from my mistakes. I am much less judgemental and much more understanding coming out of high school than I was going in. I have made  so many great friends, and gotten closer to many of my previous classmates. High school has changed me, as it has done to a majority of people that have completed it. In high school I have learned to develop thick skin and to not take what people say as personally. I have learned that things happen for a reason and that for the most part you should just let things fall into place. I will miss so many people and plan on staying in touch with as many as I can, and I wish everyone a successful future.

As my grad quote says..

Live it up, and drink it down,
Cheers to our high school years!

No comments:

Post a Comment