Friday 15 June 2012

My Wife and Kids- Personal Post 16

Me and my boyfriend have recently started watching a show I use to watch like... 5 years ago. It's called My Wife and Kids, and one of the main characters is Damon Wayans. His character is probably my favourite, but all the characters are so good, including his wife Jay, his oldest child, and only male child, Junior, and his two daughters, Claire and Katie. Junior's character is really funny because he's just a complete idiot in the show and is oblivious to everything. Jay is really sassy and sarcastic and has a hard attitude which always makes me laugh. Claire is the typical girly girl cheerleader, and Katie is just really cute. I haven't seen an episode that I haven't laughed at yet, and i'm starting to get addicted again, like I was before.


1 comment: