Friday 15 June 2012

Favourite Foods - Personal Post 17

One of my favourite hobbies is eating, I have a fairly high metabolism right now, but when I get older it will be a lot harder to maintain a healthy life style, but for now i'm taking advantage of what I can. These are some of my all-time favourite foods!

- Caesar salad. Probably my favourite food, it's always at the top of my list.
- Chicken. Weather it's grilled, fried, baked, you can never go wrong with chicken.
- Fettuccine Alfredo. I love pasta, but this one is my favourite.
- Pickles.
- Cheese.
- Ritz cheese sandwiches.
- Reeses Pieces.
- Ham sub from Subway.
- Cactus Cuts from BP. I'm always craving them.
- Pizza. Who doesn't love pizza.
- Carrots.
- Croissants.
- Curly fries.
- Mashed potatoes.
- Baked potatoes.
- Scallop Potatoes. I really like potatoes.
- Lasagna.
- Banana Bread.

And so many more, but these are at the top of my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment