Friday 15 June 2012

Jersey Shore - Personal Post 13

As much as I agree with my parents when they say the whole cast of Jersey Shore are just attention, drama seeking individuals, those individuals sure know how to entertain a crowd. The MTV series has got to be one of the most popular they've got. Scripted or not, the cast Jersey Shore has kept me watching. With the girls, Snooki, Jenni (J-Woww), Deena, and Angelina, and the guys, Vinny, Pauly (DJ Pauly D), Mike (The Situation) and Ronnie, the cast hasn't gone through a day without drama. Snooki is my favourite. She's funny and vain, which usually is a very unattractive quality but it works for her. Her and Deena are like, 4'11, so they call themselves The Meatballs. Angelina was hated by everyone because of her dramatic, back-stabbing attitude, (aren't they all like that?). So she didn't make it past season 2. Some people hate the show, some people love it, and some people pretend to hate it but actually love it. It's my mom's guilty pleasure. She always says she hates it but I caught her watching it once. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment