Friday 15 June 2012

Graduation! Personal Post 10

The time is almost here, it is so close to being here, so it is time for us to cheer, for our graduating year!

...That was the little poem me and my friends threw together for our Graduation video.. a little dorky maybe, but very true at the same time! The thought of graduation makes me, and everyone else, sad, excited, anxious and over whelmed. It's a mile stone in all of our lives and we are splashed in the face with reality. Some of us are planning university or college next year, others travelling, and some just need time to take it easy. Personally, I just recently applied to University, which is much bigger than high school. I kind of have the same feeling I had going from middle school to high school and it's a little scary. Who knows where life will bring me now, but I guess it's about time to grow a little more independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment